I'm in my apartment skybox on SecondLife. This is my dining room / living room / kitchen area. The skybox is by Digs, the furniture is mostly by Bazar, their Floria line. The kitchen is fully adult, meaning that I really can have sex in my kitchen. The dining room is also fun, as you can seat six and actually eat a meal. Or your avatars can.
One thing you may or may not have noticed is the shape change on yours truly. Of of my first avatars was "Thea" by LAQROKI. I loved that skin, but got rid of it after an unfortunate breakup. I had always loved the shape on the poster, but couldn't figure out where to buy it. Well, duh, Athena? Try that thingy on the LAQ wall that says "shapes?" They give you a style card. I found Thea and discovered I needed Glow shape 2.7.
I made a few minor tweaks, but here she is. Lucky 2.7 ala Athena.
Skin is Chanel 10 by TMP.
Hair is by Argrace.
Bikini is part of a fat pack by BBD.

No comments:
Post a Comment