Thursday, November 13, 2014

Life's a Beach

Welcome to my new blog.

I'm Athena, a character on Second Life. In this blog, you'll learn more about me, my boyfriend Ammon, my other friends and the interesting things we do and wear on Second Life.

I'm kicking this off at my place. I'm just relaxing at my private island. On a cold day like today in my "real life," I sure I wish I had this place available to me. Unfortunately, I can't rez myself there.

This is me:


Mesh Avatar: The Mesh Project Deluxe
Skin:  Chanel by The Mesh Project
Shape:  Saga by LAQROKI
Hair:  Aida by Truth
Top:  Larry Jeans Sheer Lace Halter Top RED
Shoes:  [PL] Killer Heel - Black Shoes for TheMeshProject

I'm not sure where the shorts came from. They are probably just part of some other outfit. As anyone will tell you, the best thing about TheMeshProject hud is that you can mix and match your items.



No comments:

Post a Comment