Well, kids, it's Friday. That can only mean two things:
1. I have to pay tier. Oh, the agony.
2. Blacklace has come out with a new TGIF design.
I love Blacklace lingerie. I have several of their outfits for my old Avatar. The secret to her designs is the many layers. There are so many ways to wear her clothing. She has recently started making TMP versions of her new lines. I'm sure that a lot goes into them. Fortunately, I don't have to understand the process. I just get to wear the finished look. For $99L, I get to look like this:
I also bought a new surprise for Ammon. He's not seen it yet. You all will get to view it first. Shhhh! It's a surprise!
Yes, that's me in my starkers, as the English would say.
More posts coming over the weekend, I'm sure.


No comments:
Post a Comment